Monday, January 18, 2021

IGBO language setting on Google translator

 I found my Google translator website got IGBO option for the input language. Why IGBO added? Is it the room invader's language? 


I heard that Yamato club near Paceville might have Yanon, the Indian man speaking IGBO, as the room intruder in my case. Yamato club is Yamaha and against Soka Gakkai club as the territorial cops' examination of fighting to each other. I heard that Pressto laundry at St. George s Road, 64 St. Julian s, Malta STJ 3202 was the reason of stalking and the room invasion.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...