Sunday, January 17, 2021

The letter to Asus, the Frankfurt Airport, anti human trafficking organizations, Nazis victim compensation organizations, etc

 To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to ask about the behaviors of the security team in Frankfurt Airport on December 11th, 2020. When I took the airplane from Zagreb to Frankfurt with OU410 flight number, there was a young man wearing a Japanese logo 'Sad Boys' jacket and he took the seat on the row in front of me. Since I have been stalked by certain type of Japanese car registration attached cars in Malta since my arrival till know, I am guessing he was one of the Neo-Nazi group members who had been stalking me around in Zagreb before. 
I have been stalked by German license cars after I left Munich in December 2012, and I often encountered German license cars parked at my accommodation or my destination location in Zagreb as a part of Neo-Nazi group's stalking on me. I have the record of German license cars stalked me in Dublin to Doolin in Ireland, and also some showed up at Kiti in Cyprus when I was taking the Greek lessons  there. Also, a German car showed up to Tel Aviv near the IDF Museum. Since I have been stalked by German groups everywhere I traveled, I decided to make a museum for covering the damages from their stalking and thefts. 
2013: https://sellfy.com/p/Ijhy/
2014: https://sellfy.com/p/NPWW/
2015: https://sellfy.com/p/THiZ/
2016: https://sellfy.com/p/cyZn/
2017 https://sellfy.com/p/5Wvm/
2018 https://sellfy.com/p/ErpY/
2019 https://sellfy.com/p/xd5et5/

And another case is the sudden showing up of the male and female security officers at the Frankfurt Airport x-ray zone after passing the custom for the international departure to Malta. When the two officers came near me, the male officer stated "We found an explosives in your property" and they wanted to check my items on the trays. And the male officer asked me to open the ASUS SDRW-08D2S-U LITE DVD-ROM writer. I used it the day before my travel and it was working properly. Meanwhile, I had some extra trays to collect with valuables such as my wallet and passport, but those officers prohibited me to bring my other trays next the one with the DVD-ROM reader and other computer items. And I suggested the safe opening of the DVD-ROM drive by attaching it to my netbook with the USB cable. But those officers hesitated and they did not want to have the plugging. "What if it explodes?" The same male officer asked me. I complained that the devices passed the X-ray machine and there should not be any explosive in it. And the explosives compliant was made by the suddenly popped up officers instead of the ones at the x-ray device. Somehow, those two security officers stopped asking me but left the counter zones without explaining me further of the incident. Meanwhile, my Dublin Temple Bar logo jacket was late to arrive to the x-ray exit alone and it sounded like someone stole my jacket and it went missing. The jacket was retrieved after I shouted "My jacket was stolen!" and there was a late tray passing to the exit. Please check the surveillance camera for the review of this jacket theft situation. I have another incident of my netbook theft at Tel Aviv to Budapest on April 8th, 2019, after Urvel and other Tel Aviv airport securities questioned so many stuff for the boarding. This is the theft information on my blog with the actual police report paper at the Budapest Airport.

Much worse issue was the group of Chinese people who sat across from my aisle. 
In the Frankfurt to Malta airplane LH1276, the travelers sat near me all moved away and 3 rows with only one guy at 24D? the left side of 3 seats together and me at 26E. But the Chinese guys of 'Group 5' around 26C remained to be sitting at the same location together. The Chinese guy at 26C sat next to me and tried to ask me move away when he showed off the 'Group 5' as something of the packed people image. A flight attendant came and corrected the mistake of 26C seat guy and they moved to the seats across the aisle.

Later, the guy sat at 26C tried to ask me for renting my pen which I rejected because of the same ink use for complaining something like my pen theft. He could ask his friends around for the writing instead of moving the seat across the aisle to sit next to me for interrupting me so much. I have the video for the safety.

Later, one of the Chinese man left his luggage at the seat during the landing as if for gang stalking's the street theater prank. I took a short filming for the situation as my evidence.

In the retrospect, some others like the Chinese group who sat at 26C could be more suspicious of the explosives matters. During my Malta staying, I have been surrounded by the Japanese car registration attached cars instead of German license cars. I contacted police after some of them were parked near my accommodation and later at the location across from my building. I experienced the Hiroshima car registration attached car across the street and over 10 cars around in the neighborhood. Currently, my accommodation has one car parked across from my accommodation and another around the corner.
And the database shared for the police and anti-human trafficking NGO is ready from 2 weeks ago. It used to be German license cars showed up in such a way and the somehow, Japanese car registration sticker attached cars were doing the stalking in Malta.

Is it possible for asking the organizations to figure out the Frankfurt Airport incidents related with Neo-Nazism? I have been stalked and victimized from their abuses since 2012, and I would like to know the stalkers' connection with the current stalking problem in Malta. Also, could you check the 'explosive finding' in the ASUS DVD-ROM matter of the two Frankfurt Airport security guards? I don't think an empty DVD-ROM external drive would be declared as explosive containing at the airports.

Yours Sincerely,
Miyoko Goto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...