Saturday, June 25, 2022

German license car stalking in Budapest on June 24th, 2022

I have been stalked by German license cars everywhere. I made the two block walking from my accommodation to buy some groceries last night. It's about 2 blocks and still a German car passed me when I was thinking to cross the street for the shorter trip route making. I'm stalked by Neo-Nazi Germans than the local Budapest Jews. Can I get some business for getting stalked as the real victim situation telling somewhere like a museum? I'm sure German audiences should be many for certain profit making.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...