Saturday, June 25, 2022

Tokyo logo T-shirt man showed up at the Adidas store in Budapest on June 20th, 2022

I bought a new shoes pair after my boots damage. I saw the Tokyo logo people showed up near the cashier when I was paying and they left with a brown shoe bag before me. People don't go around to the cashier zone after a purchase and usually leave the store quickly. The men did not do such and they went around as if checking my turn. So, I took a photo in case they could be related with the local Maltese/Souka Gakkai/Chinese/Turkish gangs for the harassments. Maltese has the Tokyo University/Kyoto University social monitoring system installed for the Yokohama block making. The Maltese Order has the SDF, Souka Gakkai, the butt checking, etc, of Japanese 10 teams as their own units. The SDF Uji has the Pula control ship and occupation making as Maltese group that relates with the SDF Tosa that Takeshi Wakabayashi belonged. More information of Maltese terrors could be related with the gangs swindling money for the living and it became the robbery phenomenon for the illegal migrants as militants protecting their own by the Ishizaka Maltese POLIS order from Novi Sad for faking the official workers. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...