Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Center Rooms in Budapest with the 2 trouser damages - August 3rd and August 7th finding

I found the trousers damage happened on August 3rd and I reported it to the district V police. There was a padlock loss happened on that day also. And I found the trouser damage happened on the check-out day of August 7th. I had to stay two extra nights for some troubles. This is the video about the trousers damages. They have the one side only of the damages and I found the second one happened after August 6th because I checked other trousers for any sign of the similar damages after August 3rd. There was only one trouser damaged and I reported it to the police. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...