Tuesday, August 8, 2023

The German car PA AP 627E showed up twice near my accommodation in Budapest on August 8th, 2023

 The German car PA AP 627E showed up to my accommodation side when I left there. It went around and I saw it again at the New York Cafe side for the second siting. I took photos and a film about it. I encounter German cars like this way anywhere I visited for more than one decade. There were more German cars showed up on the streets while I had some theft troubles that day and there was a grabbing of my water bottle by a young woman happened around 8pm at the Blaha Luiza square. 



Here is the video of the actual car at the second siting. There should not be so many German cars in Budapest to show up like this way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...