Tuesday, August 8, 2023

German car FDS MR 486 was parked outside of my accommodation on August 8th, 2023

I had several theft troubles on August 8th. I had my second trousers damage happened at Center Rooms in Budapest. The first damage I found was on August 3rd and I had the padlock loss from my backpack to cause me insecurity that day. 

When I left the accommodation around 2pm, I saw a green German license car showing up and it went around the corner and I saw it again at the New York Cafe area. Then, there were many German cars I encountered as usual. There were some theft attempts happened around while I was thinking to have the last day to stay in Budapest. Because of the key loss trouble, I had to extend my stay. I don't show all the German cars I encounter but I sell the database for making my own museum to get some compensation from their Neo-Nazism damages. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...