Tuesday, August 8, 2023

The 1.5L water bottle grabbing by a blond girl happened around 8pm at Blaha Luiza Square on August 8th, 2023

I had several pickpocket troubles in Budapest since I had a trousers damage that I reported to the district V police station via email on August 3rd. I had the padlock loss from my backpack at that day. Then, I reported another trousers damage that happened around August 7th of the check-out day from my accommodation and I visited the district V police station on August 8th before leaving Budapest. Some theft attempts from behind happened in the buses and trams and I stayed away for that day. There was a blond hair short height girl with a lighter lighted fire and she tried to grab my 1.5L water bottle in my hand before she left from the tram 6 around 8pm at the Blaha Luiza Square. She failed to steal my water and left quickly. I was sitting at the left side near the door and she passed the aisle from back when she grabbed my water bottle. I followed her for filming her face but she left quickly. There were some young boys walking very close to me from behind and they seemed to be engaged in the theft as a group with the young girl in the train. Here is video I filmed after I left the tram 6. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...