Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Chinese Muslims in Bucharest and the vocal code cutting threat

I've been threatened that the Chinese Muslim stalkers in Bucharest are planing to invade my room and cut my vocal code for the voice nullification. If I cannot speak, I cannot get help but to become the terrorist victim instead!!!

So, here is the possible Asian Muslims to show. Any of them are Muslims? The mafia groups claim people wearing head to toe covering as Muslims. At least, they don't wear sandals these days, so I don't know which one is a Muslim terrorist actually dangerous. In my case, I carry "Jewish Museum Vienna" logo bag. So, you can see I am not on the Islam side at all. And I want to stay safe from such room invasion and body damage or money theft threats by the Chinese Muslims or Chinese militias in Romania.





I think this is the video of the Asian (Muslim?) groups stayed at my hotel from the day after I checked in. They could be the Muslims threatening me about the vocal code damages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...