Friday, October 19, 2018

The same Decathron blue color towel at the roof top pool at Elysso Hotel yesterday

I'm not sure if the same towel owning is used for the theft claim and the room invasion last night. But I heard it's common for the mafias for harassing Muslim-hating people like PEGIDA members. The gangs bring the same item the target owns and claim their stolen despite of just borrowing from someone and claiming it. I bought mine in Decathlon in Budapest. Was it the same towel pretending to be stolen and my room invaded last night? In such case, I just share these women and their towel to the police for the additional clue of the room invaders. These women might be invaded my room!


And I saw the same blue towel before around the World Cup time in Zagreb at the shared bathroom in one of the hostel at the westend from the city center.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...