Sunday, October 28, 2018

German car showed up in Larnaca, Cyprus

Here is the German car traveling from Larnaca to west in Cyprus. Finally, it stopped at the bakery I visited, and I took a photo. By the way, I heard a Lebanese student stayed in Rise Hotel was making an explosive from the chemicals while she gave 10,000€ for the help. It was the same school attending woman. And she was planning to bomb the shopping malls in Cyprus. So, some drama about terrorism happened near me. And what about the German car doing near the school? I bet that is one of the German mafia group called RANTZ for the real estate swindling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...