Sunday, October 28, 2018

Thomas Schollhammer looking people showed up at the Catholic church in Larnaca

I visited the Catholic church today for the evening mass. And there was a group of German speakers sat in front of my bench. One man looked like Thomas Schollhammer, the Munich drug dealer who was selling cannabis for 8€ a packet and renting a room on WG.de. I heard Thomas Schollhammer and his family and Leon Stork would be working for the real estate swindling business by killing locals and take the place and wealth for their own as the police eviction model. It's in Cyprus and still some Germans are stalking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...